How to play
Score-Ball is played with 15 balls and a cue ball.
There are no set of balls, and each player can shoot at any ball on the table.
Each legally pocketed ball can bring different number of points:
- If the cue ball goes to the central cushion A(+2)
and then an object ball is pocketed +2 points
- If the cue ball goes to the side cushion B(+4)
and then an object ball is pocketed +4 points
- Stripe ball to upper pocket +1 point
- Solid ball to lower pocket +1 point
- 2nd ball in a row +1
- 3rd and all the next balls in a row +2
Once the difference of the scores exceeds the maximum of the available points, the player with the higher score is the winner of the game.